Austen Advisory will always select fit for purpose tools and methodologies. Austen Advisory works closely with several leading product suppliers including the following;
Hogan Assessments is an international authority in personality assessment, has over 30 years of experience in providing assessment solutions to over 2.5 million working adults among Fortune 500 organisations worldwide. Grounded in decades of research, the Hogan assessments predict job performance by assessing normal personality, derailment characteristics, core values, and cognitive reasoning ability. The Hogan Research Division (HRD) maintains an archive of case studies demonstrating ROI across virtually every industry and job title. They draw on the latest findings and research practices to develop new assessments, reports, and other tools to meet emerging market needs.
Austen Advisory is a certified user of Hogan assessments, leveraging their profiling tools to develop their senior leaders, helping them fulfil their potential.
SHL is a world leading provider of valid, job-related psychometric assessments and tools that clearly map to specific business needs and outcomes. Applying these tools properly enables companies to attract, develop, and grow the workforce they need to succeed in the digital era.
Austen Advisory is certified to use the full suite of SHL’s tools as well as being a certified SHL trainer to deliver their training programmes.
Actionable Insights through Innovative Talent Assessment
cut-e is a world leader in talent assessment, offering a suite of the innovative tests and questionnaires for recruitment, selection and development. All assessments have been rigorous developed by psychologists using the latest scientific practices and technology.
cut-e solutions include the following;
- Ability tests e.g. numerical, verbal, abstract/logical thinking
- Specific cognitive skills tests e.g. learning agility, working memory, concentration, information handling
- Language skills e.g. English ability
- Creativity tests – used to identify potential to innovate and be creative
- Integrity tests – used to predict counterproductive behaviours and mitigate risk of corporate scandals
- Personality questionnaires – used to evaluate predispositions to perform important work-related behaviours e.g. systematic working, effective communication, strategic thinking
- Values questionnaires – used to assess how an individual’s personal values, motives and interests align to the corporate culture and environment
- Situational judgement questionnaires – used to assess overall job fit through making judgements on a set of job related scenarios
- 360 feedback questionnaires – used for development through enabling an individual to gather a range of perspectives on their performance.
Pinsight uses computer based simulations to predict an individual’s potential to execute strategy for competitive advantage. The simulations place the individual in a role within a fictitious company and assess how they deal with a series of relevant challenges and tasks such as emails, facilitating a coaching conversation with a direct report, managing a customer meeting or presenting strategic recommendations to a superior. Certified assessors are used to evaluate the candidate’s behaviours and are ready live to act as the characters within the scenario for any spontaneous communications the candidates want to make. The candidate receives an interactive report to enable them to evaluate their performance and potential in different contexts as well as pinpoint the most impactful areas for their development.
This technology based simulation is ground-breaking in the world of assessment and can be 80% cheaper to deliver than a traditional face-to-face assessment centre approach, whilst providing comparable quality of data.
Saville Consulting is a psychometric assessment business with a suite of tools designed to help organisations identify and develop talent. Their flagship product is the Wave Personality Questionnaire which identifies talents, motives and preferred culture in one dynamic questionnaire. Results can be tailored to reflect organisational competencies, leadership frameworks and values. This is proven as a valid indicator of competency potential and cultural fit.
Austen Advisory is an accredited user of all their tools, typically using them within succession planning or leadership development programmes.