The scope of services of Austen Advisory comprise;
- Building personal and organisational resilience, empowering focused actions through data insights and practical tools.
- Defining the criteria for selection and assessment of staff before they join, during their tenure and at a time of business change
- Developing leaders that are aligned to strategy and can take the business forward in the short, and longer term
- Ensuring succession for the future through early identification of talent and developing a coherent and rigorous plan to minimise business risk
- Coaching individuals to support change and maximise their potential
In applying the above, the aim is to use the best available approaches and tools, independent of proprietary product suppliers.
We have experience of working with businesses from a wide range of industries, such as financial, logistics, hospitality, retail, legal, government etc. Typically, we work directly with HR and business leaders. We also work with individuals e.g. one-to-one coaching etc.
Austen Advisory is based in Hong Kong yet works all over Asian region. Our associates are based across the globe to ensure we can engage the best minds when working on a project. Projects often involve desk-based work and we embrace technology to facilitate virtual team working if appropriate.
We encourage all our clients to monitor and measure success to ensure the impact is clear to everyone and ties to real business results. From the outset, we get clear on what we are trying to achieve and then evaluate outcomes after project completion.